Sunday, August 16, 2015

I’m happy with my man – Tonto Dike

I’m happy with my man – Tonto Dike
If there was any news that trended the most on social media last week, it was the story of Nollywood actress, Tonto Dike’s introduction to Oladunni Churchill last Friday.
Controversy has since trailed the Rivers State-born actress, especially as she said that Churchill is the son of former president, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo.
While many wish her well, others have doubted the personality of her Mr. X, her husband to-be.
The actress cum singer, who was forced to accept that she had her introduction ceremony over the weekend when the photos hit the Internet, in a telephone chat with RazzleDazzle, said she is happy with her husband and in-laws. “I’m happy I made this decision.
I’m happy with my man and my wonderful in-laws; they accepted me with all their hearts. I have prayed and I’m still praying to God to see me through this life time journey.
I also want to thank my Poko fans and well-wishers for their unending love, support and prayers,” she said. To her critics, she said, “Let them keep up their deeds. My success, happiness, their headache.
As for our wedding plans, we will surely inform you when the time is right. Thank you.” After her introduction, Tonto hit the social media again to thank her fans and followers.

No comments:

TRENDING