Sunday, July 19, 2015

Man strips naked over N2,000 debt

Man strips naked over N2,000 debt
The people of Eguechara Village, Ohaukwu Local Government Area of Ebonyi State were full of surprise when they saw a middle-aged man and labourer, Mkparata Nwibo strip naked in a bid to fight his debtor simply identified as Pericome in a bid to recover the N2,000 owed to him by the debtor.
Pericome, a mason engineer had engaged Nwibo for a two-week job, but could not pay Nwibo fully because of lack of funds.
Pericome reportedly promised to pay Nwibo his balance of N2, 000 for the job he did for him when things improve.
But the debt lingered making Nwibo to complain to several quarters on the refusal of Pericome to pay him.
However, on sighting the debtor at the weekend coming out from his compound, Nwibo immediately removed all his clothes and engaged him in a physical combat.
Elders pleaded with him to pick-up his clothes and cover his nudity and wait for them to resolve the matter amicably.
But Mkparata refused saying: “Nakedness is no longer new thing to man, I must remain naked till I recover my money. I suffered to work for someone and the person wants to eat my sweat. I have children and other dependants and this is what I use to carter for them, so I can’t allow anyone to claim my sweat!”
After all efforts to make the man  put on his clothes failed, the village elders rallied round and raise the N2,000 to settle him.

No comments:

TRENDING