Saturday, July 18, 2015

Anything but floral dresses

Anything but floral dresses

Nollywood actress and producer, Amanda Ebeye, has a style that is in large part demure. But she has no qualms going the extra mile to look stunning at events. Adekitan Funso writes.


How would you define your style?
I am a very simple dresser. I am not flashy neither do I go over the top.
What determines the kind of outfits you wear?
The event determines what I wear.
Which outfits take up the most space in your wardrobe?
You will see a lot of jeans and tops but very few dresses.
Do you consider any fashion item indispensable?
I love shades, earrings and necklaces. In fact I love accessories as they pep up any outfit.
Is there any outfit you’re unlikely to be seen wearing?
These days I wear everything because of costuming and photo- shoots. But on my own, I will not wear floral dresses.
What kind of jewellery appeals to you?
I love big earrings and bold necklaces.
Best designer
I love every one of Christian Dior designs.
Signature perfume
I like 212 by Carolina Herrera. I use either 212 Ice or 212 VIP.
If you were a fashion item, what would you be?
I would love to be a red lipstick. There is something special about red lipsticks.
What kinds of shoes do you find more appealing?
I love lovely high heel shoes. I love the gait and confidence it gives. Also, it brings out the feminine qualities of a woman.
What is your ready-to-go outfit?
That will be jeans, a lovely top and wedge shoes.
Most expensive fashion item ever bought
The most expensive item I have in my wardrobe was bought for me.
How do you love your makeup?
I like it subtle. I really don’t like loud makeup. How do you love your hair? I love long hair so when I fix weave-on, it has to be very long
Best colour
It is blue. I feel it looks good on me.

No comments:

TRENDING