Thursday, April 09, 2015

2Face Speaks Up on Why He Dropped Out Of School



Nigerian music legend, 2face Idibia has recently revealed why he didn’t complete his education and opted out of school.2Face said it was due to a robbery incident, he told Views Channel in an interview that the incident left him devastated and led to his decision to leave school to face music.

“I got robbed sometime in school. All my audio cassettes that I recorded they took them. I was sad for like a year plus. I dropped out and I am like look I am not continuing this thing I am going to follow music.

“I actually confessed to my parents. I told them the truth that I am not going back to school. I am going to Lagos, Festac town.

All this waka wey I dey talk so, na molue… staff, sometimes na fight we go fight. Them go pursue us from bus” he said.

No comments:

TRENDING