Entertainment | Gist | Hollywood | Events | Celebrity Gossips!!!
Friday, August 28, 2015
Yemi Alade escapes death in London
Nigerian afro-pop singer, Yemi Alade narrowly escaped death in London in the early hours of Friday. The Johnny Crooner who is in Wembley to thrill fans announced it on Instagram today, also praising God that no life was lost in the incident.
See Picture and Post below:
“Yemi Alade #3 things I grabbed when the fire alarm went off. I thought it was prank but I was frigging scared!!! I knew better than to start parking up my cloths!
I thought I was dreaming!!!! But I knew I had to leave immediately..
I def picked up my phone, my bible and my iconic invanity performance outfit!!! Thinking about it now….I picked the things I loved…
1. Phone: to sha call if I needed to
2. My bible: cos I was so scared
3. My iconicinvanity: becos I wasn’t going to loose the most artistic and expensive piceces I have ever acquired or perform at Wembley tonight in anything less luxurious. We are fine now sha.”
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
TRENDING
-
Government’s efforts to check prevalent business practices of consumer abuse with impunity, moved a step forward with the inauguration of th...
-
Kim K has never hidden her desire to have another child and has been undergoing IVF treatment to increase her chances to conceive a sec...
-
Dolapo Oni's husband, Prince Adegbite Sijuwade threw her a surprise birthday dinner at The George Hotel here in Lagos this evening. Do...
-
Owners of JFO International High School, Agbado Station, Ogun State, are happy that the school established five years ago, to provide q...
-
A 19 year british back packer was allegedly raped by a gang of bikers while she was on vacation in Thailand. The woman was allegedly at...
-
Topic : The Gift That Keeps On Giving Bible Reading : John 14:15-18 He is the Holy Spirit, who leads into all truth. John 14:17 ...
-
Former governor of Lagos state Babatunde Fashola received the Poland Ambassador to Nigeria, Mr Andrezj Dycha who paid him a courtesy visi...
-
President Muhammadu Buhari's Administration Thus Far! The era of former President, Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan of the People's Dem...
-
Earlier this week, there were reports that Beyonce had bought a pair of House of Borgezie diamond encrusted Princess Constellation stilett...

No comments:
Post a Comment