Entertainment | Gist | Hollywood | Events | Celebrity Gossips!!!
Friday, August 28, 2015
Indigenous rapper CDQ reveals, I don't mind going down with Niyola
He said:
“I don’t have a crush on anybody again. This is because I’m getting busier by per day. But I used to have a crush on Niyola. I can’t do without listening to her songs everyday. I love her voice and her physique too. I don’t mind going down with her.”
He also cleared the air on the failed deal between him and davido, he said :
"the deal fell out because at the time Davido approached me I was already signed to Masterkraft label"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
TRENDING
-
The actress on May 3, 2015 welcomed her first baby with husband, Kenny Rodriguez in the United States. Popular Nollywood actress, Ucheobi Jo...
-
Government’s efforts to check prevalent business practices of consumer abuse with impunity, moved a step forward with the inauguration of th...
-
29 year old Lady Gaga gave her fans more than what they bargained for on Monday night when she performed braless at the Vancouver Jazz ...
-
Topic : The Gift That Keeps On Giving Bible Reading : John 14:15-18 He is the Holy Spirit, who leads into all truth. John 14:17 ...
-
Kim K has never hidden her desire to have another child and has been undergoing IVF treatment to increase her chances to conceive a sec...
-
Dolapo Oni's husband, Prince Adegbite Sijuwade threw her a surprise birthday dinner at The George Hotel here in Lagos this evening. Do...
-
The 2015 general elections may have come and gone, but the ripple effect of the keenly contested elections is still smoldering and reverbera...
-
DGossip247 reader who sent in the photos didn't say which particular Asian country he saw this at but this is supposed to be a one uni...
-
Owners of JFO International High School, Agbado Station, Ogun State, are happy that the school established five years ago, to provide q...


No comments:
Post a Comment