Sunday, August 23, 2015

I need God-fearing man says Juliet Ibrahim

RazzleDazzle: I need God-fearing man – Juliet Ibrahim

Light skinned, shapely actress, Juliet Ibrahim, is a singer and film producer. The Liberian and Ghanaian humanitarian, who has won several awards, is recognised in Nollywood and Ghollywood as the sexiest and prettiest actress.
In a recent chat with RazzleDazzle, the beauty queen and divorcee revealed exclusively that she’s not in a relationship, as she looks forward to giving marriage a second chance. “No, I’m not in a Juliet Ibrahim2789relationship for now. I am observing a break till I meet the right man who will understand me.
As for marriage, it is a good thing. I’m sure going to give marriage a second chance but that’s until I find a man who is going to support and accept me for who I am and what I stand for,” she said.
On her kind of man and if she can still settle for her ex-husband, she said, “He has to be somebody who is going to be supportive of my career because I’ve been in the industry for a while, say 10 years now, and I’m not going anywhere.
I also need a God-fearing man. “My ex-husband has moved on and he is already in a relationship with another woman. Even when we were in the divorce process, he was already in one. He is happy with his new woman. People have different times to move on in life, but for me, I really have to be careful for now about finding the right man.”
She also spoke about her new movie, ‘Shattered Romance,’ which premieres on October 16. “I already have six nominations. It was nominated at the just concluded City People Awards for ‘Best movie of the year.’ I am begging my fans and well-wishers to come out and support me, it hasn’t been easy,” she said.
‘Shattered Romance’ is Juliet’s second personally produced movie and it stars top Nollywood and Ghollywood actors. Born in Ghana to a Lebanese father and a Ghanaian- Liberian mother, the mother of one son, who once described American singer, Chris Brown, as her biggest celebrity crush, made her acting debut in 2005.
She has featured in more than 50 films since then. Juliet’s first Nollywood film was ‘Yankee Boys,’ and she’s in the process of shooting a new reality series, ‘Every woman has a story’ where she will be introducing her directorial skills.

No comments:

TRENDING