Sunday, August 02, 2015

A gay fan asked me out – Comedian Accapella

A gay fan asked me out – Comedian Accapella
Born Benect Chinedu Daniel but better known as MC Acapella, he is one of Nigeria’s comedians with good prospects to excel and grow in the industry. Although, he doesn’t do vulgar jokes, his style of comedy has helped him carve a niche for himself in the comedy business. An indigene of Imo State, the comedian said in an interview with Sunday Telegraph that he was once asked out by a gay fan, after a recent event in Lagos.
“Recently, I was approached by a gay in a popular club on the Island. After a long five-hour event held by top elites in different organisations, he approached me and went straight to the point. He said he liked me and the way I cracked him up. I appreciated him for his support and kind words. The next thing he said was that he would like to see more of me and get more jokes.
But the way I looked at the guy, he didn’t know when he said he was sorry and pleaded that I shouldn’t use him as one of my jokes,” the chubby Comedian said The proud initiative of ‘Comedy Goes To Church’ event hit the spot light when he won the third edition of AY Open Mic challenge, organised by award winning stand-up comedian cum Nollywood producer, Ayo Makun. The Rainbow FM star was at the International Conference Centre, Accra, Ghana recently to thrill fans

No comments:

TRENDING