Sunday, April 12, 2015

LOBATAN!! Newly Engaged VJ Moet Abebe Says She is Not in Any Relationship



Just last month(March), popular Soundcity VJ, Moet Abebe announced on Instagram that, she was engaged.
It was later revealed in popular gossip website LIB as a sham and a huge lie… Days later Moet Abebe took to her Instagram once again to show her ring and blasted her haters for beefing her new status.

Now, just like the gossip site said, she is singing and dancing to a different tune, saying she is not in any relationship… Wah!!??

See excerpts from her interview with Vanguard

Are you in a relationship at the moment?

No.

On her kind of man?


Hardworking. I don’t necessarily want to date anyone in the industry. I don’t judge people that do. But for me and the type of commitment I’m looking for, if I’m to get into a relationship, I’m intending to get married to the person. So I need someone that’s really focused and fully committed. I’m not really about the physical appearance, I’m more concerned about what you’re bringing to the table as regards my future, children’s future and all. Basically, I want someone who’s hardworking, has his head screwed up properly, who’s making his money and is basically responsible.

You don’t think you can find him in the industry?


I didn’t say I can’t, but I’m not looking in the industry.

No comments:

TRENDING