Thursday, April 09, 2015

Joe Manganiello Joins Cast Of 'Pee-Wee's Big Holiday'



Pee-wee Herman actor Paul Reubens revealed the news in character on his blog Wednesday, and posted several photos of himself with the 38-year-old star on set.

"The coolest actor on the planet, my friend Joe Manganiello, is joining the cast of my new movie, Pee-wee's Big Holiday," Herman announced. "Joe's already my friend in real life - and he's tremendously talented and a terrific person!"
Manganiello shared his excitement by tweeting a picture of his chair on set, writing, "Beyond bucket list... @peeweeherman #PeeWeesBigHoliday." Reubens quoted the actor as saying, " Paul Reubens is one of the great comic geniuses of our time ... I can't believe that I'm going to get to share scenes with one of the iconic figures of my childhood."
Manganiello is known for portraying Alcide Herveaux on HBO series True Blood, and Big Dick Richie in Magic Mike. The actor will reprise the character in sequel Magic Mike XXL, and is also scheduled for Knight of Cups with Christian Bale and Tumbledown with Dianna Agron.

No comments:

TRENDING