Friday, April 24, 2015

BIG SEAN AND ARIANA GRANDE BROKE UP OVER HER PU$Y LINE



Celebrity couple Big Sean and Ariana Grande recently ended their short relationship on mutual ground..

But recent reports says that there maybe more to the story than the two celebs are letting on.

In his song, ‘Stay Down’, Big Sean made reference to Ariana’s private part, saying she has a priceless pu**y but Ariana is not taking the lyrics lightly with prompting from her granny.

According to TMZ, Ariana’s grandmother asked her what the lyrics meant which made Ariana embarrassed and her grandma also felt it was insulting to speak of her grand daughter in such a loose manner.

The lyrics on Big Sean’s ‘Stay Down’ goes: ‘I ain’t even gonna lie, I got a million dollar chick with a billion dollar p****y, every time I c*m, I swear to God I feel like I be rich.’

No comments:

TRENDING