Friday, April 10, 2015

Kanye West Poses in Graveyard For T Magazine



Kanye West, has done the unusual (once again) as he poses for New York Times fashion, T Magazine in a graveyard.In his interview, he exclusively revealed that he is currently attending anger management classes over his ego..


“I dreamed, since I was a little kid, of having my own store where I could curate every shoe, sweatshirt and color,”I have sketches of it. cried over the idea of having my own store.””I feel like now I have an amazing wife, a super-smart child and the opportunity to create in two major fields,” he said. “Before I had those outlets, my ego was all I had.”





He also spoke about his meeting with idol Ralph Lauren… He said;


‘This is my son. “And I was thinking, ‘I knew it! I knew Ralph was my daddy!'”


No comments:

TRENDING