Thursday, April 16, 2015

Amber Rose Opens Up about Life as a Stripper



Amber Rose had a chat with reality star Kandi Burruss and her co-hosts on Kandi Koated Nights and smiled broadly as she revealed details about her stripper past.During the Wednesday show Amber revealed: ‘Best time of my life. It was so much fun.’

With even more conviction she added: ‘Listen, I don’t have any sob stories about me dancing – I had the time of my life.’

And when it came to talking about Amber’s romantic life, the hosts were left aghast as the mother-of-one revealed she has only been on two dates since splitting with husband Wiz Khalifa in September.

She revealed: ‘I’m trying. I waited a long time for my husband to come home and he didn’t.’

‘I swear on my child, no-one tries to get with me. When men meet me they’re very intimidated by me’ she added.

No comments:

TRENDING