Saturday, March 28, 2015

PHOTOS: People Caught On Camera Fighting For Money Shared At Anambra Polling Unit



These photos were shared by an eyewitness at a polling unit. The fellow was also involved in the struggle for the money being shared by a party representative..

Read Below:
A party representative was sharing the money at my pooling unit in Anambra today, when some people who felt the money won’t reach them started struggling for the money. To the extent of even tearing some notes.

I have already gotten my share of the 1000 naira note before they started struggling. I no get strength abeg, so I stepped aside to snap.

You can see that guy with a white long sleeve shirt and a faded jeans… He picked a torn 1000 naira, and has since been looking for the person with the other part

See pics below…



No comments:

TRENDING