Entertainment | Gist | Hollywood | Events | Celebrity Gossips!!!
Thursday, September 03, 2015
27 Year Old Man Dies After Having Threesome With Prostitutes
You need to be very careful with the people you take home.
After an overnight 'session' with 2 prostitutes, a 27 year old man named Bello, was found dead in his room at Kubwa, Abuja.
See full story after the jump:
His door had to be forced open when he was not seen outside the next morning. Up until his death, Bello was always warned by his neighbors to stop his over sexual acts, but all advice fell on deaf ears as he let his libido get the best of him.
Speaking out of annoyance, his landlord, Mr. Badejo Yekini, said: “I think he deserved what he got. He was a chronic womanizer who always derived pleasure in spending a whole night with prostitutes, not caring to know who they really were. To avoid such occurrences, men of this generation must learn how to control their libido.”
His friend also said the incident did not take him by surprise, saying, “I always warned him, but he would not listen.”
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
TRENDING
-
Popular light skinned actress, Adunni Ade, a single mother of two boys has taken to her Instagram page to fight for the right of othe...
-
YBNL boss, Olamide, will surely sit back and hit his hands on his chest to say he has invested in talents and has raised stars in the...
-
Dance hall artists Cynthia Morgan is known rocking colored wigs especially red..Now, she says she personally made them the n...
-
Nigerian male and female powerlifters won 11 medals and broke three world records at the just-concluded Powerlifting World Open Asian C...
-
She underwent the surgery to correct painful scar tissue. Farrah Abraham made headlines earlier this month for undergoing a third boob...
-
A terrified nurse accidentally sat on seven 'used' syringes intentionally left upright on a train seat. The medical need...
-
A Florida family has been rewarded for years of treasure hunting after finding gold artifacts worth $1 million or more from the wreckage o...
-
The suspected Boko Haram terrorist who claimed to be the husband of the rescued Chibok schoolgirl has been arrested by the Nigerian...
-
There were two explosions through suicide bombers last night in Maiduguri, the Borno State capital and Yola, the Adamawa State capita...
-
The United States insisted yesterday that Nigeria requires a comprehensive regional approach to end the Boko Haram insurgency. Visiti...

No comments:
Post a Comment