Wednesday, August 26, 2015

How someone used my identity and got half a million naira, Capt. Jamil Abubakar Explains

If you don't know what catfishing is, then we have to start from there. A catfish according to the Urban Dictionary is "someone who pretends to be someone they're not using Facebook or other social media to create false identities, particularly to pursue deceptive online romances.".

Captain Jamal Abubakar is now recounting to his fans, the story of a man who used his identity to trick another person into going out with him and then going on to collect about half a million naira from her .

Take a look at the very funny and interesting story after the jump:
Capt. Jamil posted the picture above with the caption:


So people really #CATFISH. I can't believe this 1 lol. Some1 photoshopped my pic to dupe some1 and the person duped, found me and contacted me to tell me the story, crazy crazy crazy!!! Long story though. And the guy claims he knows me chai. And that he is my very good friend, my name is (Jammo), and I fly politicians and private jets etc... The girl believed and was comfortable. The guy claimed he is a pilot for Lufthansa airways and his name is Regan Oduwa (that he is related to the past aviation minster, Stella Odua). Now how he got that name Odua is clear lol. On the magazine, there's a caption that says "ODUAGATE" lol. He has a Lufthansa ID card and a Nokia torch light phone. Owns nothing else, but the story in his mouth (that he is on 4 months leave from work). Collected almost half a million from the girl. Now the guy photoshops the picture, removes my head lol and puts his head. The picture he used was from the aviators magazine which I featured in. So he erased the printed name on the pic and even the pens lol if you look closely. Unfortunately he could not clean/erase the writing on the frame behind me, if he did, he will temper with the pic. Only God knows how many people he has scammed/Scamming. Am sharing this to save others. Pls be ware...

No comments:

TRENDING