Saturday, April 25, 2015

I want 'new Messi' Dybala to sign for Napoli - Zamparini




Although Arsenal and Juventus are among the clubs chasing the highly rated 21-year-old, the charismatic boss would prefer to see him at a side often considered more modest

Palermo president Maurizio Zamparini has described Paulo Dybala as the "new Lionel Messi" and said that he hopes his club's star man can complete a move to Napoli this summer.

The 21-year-old attacker has impressed in Serie A this season, with 13 goals in 30 games, attracting interest from the likes of Arsenal and Juventus.

The Argentine says he wants to stay in Italy, with Juve said to be the favourites to sign him. However, Zamparini says he would love to sell him to Napoli president Aurelio De Laurentiis - a friend of his.

"It’s true, Napoli have come in for Dybala,” Zamparini told Radio Crc.

“De Laurentiis spoke to me personally. They want to improve their team, even if they don't get a place in the Champions League.

“He called me. I’ll meet him soon, but we have a mutual respect and a good friendship.

“Our relationship is special, and I hope he can take Dybala, because he’s the new Lionel Messi.”

Dybala, meanwhile, said that he is very ambitious and admitted he feels he must be careful when it comes to deciding where to move to.

“I’d love to experience playing in another country, but I would like to stay in Italy” he told Sky.

“I have many goals I want to achieve in the future. I have my whole career ahead of me and I have to make the right choice.”

No comments:

TRENDING