Friday, April 24, 2015

CHARLY BOY REACTS TO POLITICIANS THAT ARE CAMPAIGNING FOR SENATE PRESIDENCY



After the above photo of Politicians campaigning for senate president position with billboard advert went viral … Social media users have been blasting the politicians involved.

It seems some celebs are not happy about this either as Charly Boy took to facebook to air his displeasure


I just saw these two pictures randomly and just wondering if the office of the senate president is now a matter of campaign. Haba! what are we seeing? is this the change? hmmnn… I dey Kampe dey watch because I am sure the drama is just beginning to unfold but I can’t help but wonder Why there is so much desperation in the air. Abeg somebody answer me ooo.. Wetin you get to say for all these matter?

No comments:

TRENDING