Sunday, July 26, 2015

I’m in a relationship – Monalisa Chinda

I’m in a relationship – Monalisa Chinda
Gorgeous screen goddess, Monalisa Chinda, is not only beautiful and attractive, the divorcee and mother of a pretty daughter is very frank and humble.
The University of Port Harcourt Theatre Arts graduate, who recently launched her TV talk show, told RazzleDazzle that her column in one of the national newspapers inspired her into producing ‘YOU & I.’
She said, “I started out by writing for a column in one of the national newspapers, every Saturday. I was writing on social issues that affect all of us. While feeding the column, I was amazed at the number of the messages I got, over 500 to 1000 messages and phone calls. You need to read or listen to some of these people, things that are despicable, things that one can’t even phantom.
People are really suffering. I am not talking poverty, people are really crying with so much pain in their hearts, having realised this coupled with the experience and some of the challenges I have had over the years, ‘YOU & I’ was created.
Most people always feel, oh because she’s pretty, shinning, there’s really nothing, she’s happy. But the truth of it is that, as a human, with a face and a personality, I have been through a whole lot. So in a bid to inspire and encourage these people, I decided to start the ‘YOU & I’ movement.
I strongly believe it is also a way of giving back to the society, I considered the need to sensitise the youths. Thank God for the large turnout of guests, the support was massive, I sincerely appreciate everyone.” she said.
On her love life, she said, “Oh well, I am in a relationship,” with a lovely smile on her face. She added that her man is a Nigerian based in Nigeria, but refused to go further. “Like I told you earlier, I am in a relationship.
He’s a Nigerian based here in Nigeria. I am a proud African babe. I think that’s all you need to know for now.
The rest is private, she told RazzleDazzle. Years after the crash of her marriage to Dejo Richards, the father of her daughter, the light skinned actress was romantically linked with Lagos-based socialite, Lanre Nzeribe. Both parties broke up in 2014.
In 2011, Monalisa Chinda debuted as Executive Producer in the Royal Arts Academy movie, ‘Kiss & Tell’, which she and Emem Isong co- produced and Desmond Elliott directed.

No comments:

TRENDING