Thursday, June 04, 2015

Am still in love with Wiz Khalifa — Amber Rose


Amber Rose have just confirmed that she will never get over her baby daddy, Wiz Khalifa.

During a chat with Real 92.3 radio host, Big Boy, Amber Rose was asked about her current situation with new boyfriend, Machine Gun Kelly, she simply said;


“We’re just getting to know each other. He’s a really nice guy. He treats me really, really nice, and I have a blast with him.

When she was asked about Wiz Khalifa tho, she revealed a romantic side, Amber said;


“We still love each other even though we’re not together. We’re still family no matter what,”

She further revealed that she has no intention of removing the huge Wiz Khalifa tattoo on her arm, till she gets married to someone else.


“If I’m going to get eventually get married to someone else and if they feel some type of way about it then I will,””I’m not in a rush. I think if we didn’t have [Sebastian] then it’d be different. But we have Bash and he sees his dad on my arm all the time so it’s just like, ‘Daddy!'”

I smell friend zone..

No comments:

TRENDING