Saturday, May 30, 2015

My hips are my sexiest asset - Actress Chizzy Alichi


Nollywood actress Chizzy Alichi’s style may be simple, but she nonetheless takes delight in flaunting her shape in long conserved outfits.


How would you define your style?

My style is very simple. I like being simple and natural.

What determines the kind of outfits you wear?

I will say the occasion and the weather.

Which outfits take up the most space in your wardrobe?

That will be long and tight conserved outfits. I wear tight dresses to bring out my curves but at the same time it has to be long and conserved.

Is there any outfit you’re unlikely to be seen wearing?

I can wear any kind of outfit especially when I am shooting as long as it doesn’t reveal my private part.


What fashion rule do you live by?

I will say looking good and comfortable but attention-grabbing.

Fashion item you cannot do without

That will be earrings because it brings out the beauty of my face even without much makeup.

Can you recall the most expensive fashion item you have ever bought?

It is human hair.

Signature perfume

My best perfume is Calvin Klein. I love the fragrance and it’s a perfume that I have been using for a long time.

Best designer

I love Gucci because their designs are beautiful and unique.

What kind of jewellery appeals to you?

I like simple but classy jewellery.

How do you love your makeup?

I love my makeup natural. Heavy makeup doesn’t look good on me and it makes me look older than my age.

How do you love your hair?

I like long full hair especially when I fix any kind of weave-on.

What kinds of shoes hold a special appeal to you?

High heel shoes because they bring out the beauty of your outfit and also gives you confidence.

Best colour

I like red and blue.

No comments:

TRENDING