Wednesday, April 01, 2015

Actress Rukky Sanda Goes on Versace Shopping Spree



Nollywood actress, Rukky Sanda seems to be enjoying all the goodies that comes with being a nollywood star, as she showed off her Versace collections she just got after visiting the dentist to get her wisdom tooth removed.
She shared photos of her splurge on Instagram and captioned


#GettingBetter The Medusa Just Brightened Up My Day… #Versace…Best Therapy 4 Recovery… LOL! Can i show u guys a pic of my wisdom tooth? rotfl. Tz so bloody*** who knew our teeth had like 3 sort of like branches inside, so long*** Ewww!!! I think d pic is too bloody and gross for instagram but i really wanna show it off*** Hahaahaaaaa…am crazy!!! I know! Err1 on my bb experienced d horror. Lol! i loved there priceless Ewwws!!! & Expression… Lagos in a min*** kiss me.






No comments:

TRENDING